Book the best Las Vegas deals
The Quad Las Vegas
The Quad Resort and Casino is located in the best location on the Strip. This affordable Las Vegas hotel offers a ball of fun, energy and festivities. Test your luck at the hotel’s gaming area and play popular themed slots and table games. If you’re all about tribute acts, Frank Marino’s Diva Las Vegas showcases dazzling drag queens lip-synching to Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and much more. Into drums, bass and beats? Rock out and play your own instrument at Recycled Percussion’s interactive show. Before dabbling in all the excitement, make sure to satisfy your hunger with the resort’s casual dining options. Head to Hash House A Go Go, serving up all your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner portions in monster size portions. Guy Fieri’s first Las Vegas restaurant is slated to open this year.
Featured Resort Amenities:
- Jeff Civillico family-friendly comedy show
- Beat to a different drum with “America’s Got Talent” alums Recycled Percussion
- Hash House a Go Go’s famous scrambles and waffle options
- Beer pong tournaments and draft specials at O’Sheas Irish Pub & Casino
- Fat Tuesday’s frozen daiquiris for a perfect, refreshing treat
With The Quad’s eclectic venues, you’ll never have a dull moment. Plus, its central Strip location plants you within easy reach of the best Las Vegas attractions.
Why You'll Love The Quad Las Vegas
Things To Do During Your Stay at The Quad Resort & Casino:
The Quad provides an all-around experience if you’re looking to let loose and try something different. Spend the afternoon strolling through The Auto Collections and see vintage luxury cars up close. If you’re here with your buddies, enjoy a cold draft or two (or three!) at the Irish-themed O’Sheas. Ready to party bright and early? Start your day with one of several finely-crafted breakfast martinis at Catalyst Bar. And if you can’t decide what to get into first, here are some suggestions, just a few steps away at The LINQ.
- Located just across O’Sheas, the Brooklyn Bowl at The LINQ, hosts world-class entertainment, Blue Ribbon restaurant and bowling lanes
- Sample creative tequila offerings at Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar
- Sip frozen drink in a snazzy, commemorative cup at Purple Zebra – the bar’s self-serving element makes it even more fun