Kick start your 2017 with a journey to win one of more than 60 prizes in our Quest for Rewards. The more you travel and stay, play, dine, shop, spa, golf and more - the more chances you will earn to win up to 1 million Reward Credits.
Total Rewards already offers you great ways to earn and redeem credits at nearly 40 resorts and casinos across the United States and Canada. Now you can score even more rewards doing your favorite things – travel, gaming, seeing a show, dining, shopping and more – at multiple Total Rewards hotels and casinos.
HOW IT WORKS
For each Total Rewards property you visit AND earn 25 Tier Credits in a promotional day between January 1 and March 31, 2017, you will get an electronic “badge.” The more badges you earn, the more Tier Credit bonuses and drawing entries you receive. Simply visit at least two properties (and earn 25 Tier Credits in a promotional day at each) to qualify for Quest rewards.
Total Rewards members who earn 2 - 18 badges will get:
- 250 additional Tier Credits per badge
- One (1) entry per badge in the Quest for Rewards prize drawing.
QUEST BONUS LEVEL! Total Rewards members who earn 19 - 36 badges will get:
- 500 additional Tier Credits per badge
- Two (2) entries per badge in the Quest for Rewards prize drawing.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN
At the end of Quest for Rewards, eligible Total Rewards members will automatically be entered in a prize drawing for one of more than 60 prizes that include:
- 50 Total Rewards status upgrades to Diamond level (through January 31, 2018) or 10,000 Reward Credits.
- 10 awards of 100,000 Reward Credits each.
- Grand prize – a Total Rewards status upgrade to Seven Stars level (through January 31, 2018) or 1 million Reward Credits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PLAY NECESSARY TO WIN. Must be Total Rewards® member who is US or Canadian resident (excl. Quebec and all US territories) and 21+. Ends 3/31/17. For Official Rules, including odds, entry periods, prize descriptions and free mail-in entry instructions, click here. Mathematical skill-testing question required for residents of Canada. Sponsor: Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC.